But in a renewed drive to get draft posts finished and posted, I have finally got round to completing it and here it is. Thanks Pille – I had fun filling in the blanks!
1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from food blogs to try:
2. Three food blogs in your vicinity:
- Pertelote – Jenni and I only live one postcode apart!
- The Passionate Cook – Johanna lives across town, but metaphorically speaking, we live in each other’s pockets 😉
- The Thorngrove Table – again, she lives clear across town, but like me she laughs at inappropriate moments
3. Three food blogs located far from you:
- Spiceblog – physically far away in Perth, but terrifyingly on the same mental wavelength 😉
- Scent of Green Bananas – I don’t think I could find Guam on a map until I discovered Santos’ excelent blog from there…
- Kitsch’nZinc – Brian casts an experienced eye over the food scene from Cape Town, South Africa
4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (and where did you find it?)
- Silverbrow on Food – blogging primarily about kosher food in London. Found on Andrew’s comprehensive list of Uk food blogs
- Dos Hermanos – came up in a google search for I-can’t-remember-what. Witty and irreverent.
- Intrepid Gourmet – I didn’t find her, she found me! Fantastic recipes…
5. Any people or bloggers yuo want to tag with this meme?
Nah – I’m so late I’m sure everyone’s already done it!! But if anyone reading this particularly wants to join in the memelicious fun, please consider yourself tagged 😉