Saturday Snapshots #15

by Jeanne on December 6, 2008

in Photography, Saturday Snapshots

2007RenaldoWeb

Ronaldo, August 2007

Mature 11yo male, GSOH, physically fit, great moustache.  Likes: long walks away from home, spending time in the stables and a good roll in the hay.  Dislikes:  closed doors, cameras and rain. WLTM small flightless birds, or slow-moving tasty rodents - please send pics (and preferably non-returnable samples!).

This is part of a series of non-food photographs that will be published every Saturday on CookSister. Click here for a full list of photographs previously featured.

courtney December 6, 2008 at 1:46 pm

Are you part of weekend cat blogging now?:-)

Bellini Valli December 6, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Too cute Jeanne!!!!! I’d take him home:D

Coffee and Vanilla December 6, 2008 at 8:42 pm

He is very handsome Jeanne :)

Deeba December 7, 2008 at 3:20 am

What a good lookin’ fella that is Jeanne…will tell my lad to catch some tasty specimens for him!

Johanna December 7, 2008 at 9:32 am

Very cute – I had to show this to my partner who said Ronaldo looks like a rascal!

katie December 7, 2008 at 3:30 pm

Pretty Kitty!
I have just spent a lovely hour catching up… And I’m going to be very bad and only leave one comment (I’m sooooo far behind after being sans internet for almost 2 months)
As to your BritGas saga…. that is my current life: 4 tops, fingerless gloves, 2 socks, etc. You have my sympathy if I can have yours
I’m with with you on the Brussels Sprouts: love’em done right, I even tossed them in to a simmering pork dish the other night.
As to the lamb and mint… sorry, could never do that but I don’t like sweet with meat, Now, that coffee – WOW and YUM!
Strawberries? Now?
Damn, I wish I could have seen that guy from El Bulli… we were so close but never made it
And I am uber-impressed the you did the 30 days of posts…. I bow in awe.
I know I’ve been missing awhile, but I’ll try to be back mire often. I still only have internet a few hours a day. How did I ever live before?

Bordeaux December 10, 2008 at 12:57 am

I can be a small flightless bird if it means getting to meet this handsome fellow!

Gemma December 15, 2008 at 10:08 pm

He’s great. I want a cat so badly this is making me very jealous!

Susan December 23, 2008 at 2:21 pm

Charming fellow. I want him. I’ve always been too fond of tabbies and black kitlings.