Cooksister is running this ticket giveaway on behalf of the Promoter. Here are the full terms and conditions – entrance to the competition is deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms:
1. Participants must be 18 years of age or older to enter and residents of the UK.
2. No purchase is necessary to take part in the promotion.
3. The Prize is a pair of Tickets to Taste of London 2016 for one date/session of your choice on either Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th June.
4. The winner will be selected at random by 17 June 2016.
5. The winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter.
6. The prize must be claimed/accepted within 24 hours of the date of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period the prize awarded will be re-allocated to the next randomly drawn entry.
7. The tickets will be available for collection from Taste of London AEG Ticket Desk.
8. The prize is as stated with no cash alternative in whole or in part and is non-transferable.
9. Any prize unclaimed after reasonable efforts from the Promoter to contact the winner will be distributed at Promoter’s discretion.
10. When you enter this competition you may be providing us with some personal information. This information will only be used to contact you if you win the prize. We will not share this information with anyone else.
11. The Promoter is AEG/Electrolux plc, Addington Way, Luton LU4 9QQ (Company registration number 2331516). Please do not send applications or correspondence to this address.
12. In the event of dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.