Here’s what to do:
1. Post a braai/barbecue recipe between now and 23 September. Your choice of recipes is really broad – meat, chicken, fish, vegetables, breads – as long as you cooked it over coals or an outdoor grill.
2. You must link to this announcement in your post.
3. Multiple recipes and recipes submitted to other events are permitted.
4. Recipes from your archives can be accepted but you MUST re-post them in a new post dated between 28 August and 23 September 2012 and link to this announcement.
5. Use of the Braai, the Beloved Country logo is optional but would be nice. Ask me if you want code for a badge in your sidebar.
6. A photo is preferred, but not essential.
7. Send me an e-mail (the address is emailcooksister AT gmail DOT com) with BRAAI in the subject line and containing: your name; your blog name; the recipe title; and the URL of the post that the recipe appeared in. Attach a photo if you can.
I will post a roundup of all the recipes on 24 September to coincide with National Braai Day.Two lucky entrants also each stand to win a copy of Wines of South Africa’s Braai Masters of the Cape Winelands. The first winner will simply be my favourite recipe chosen from all entries submitted. For an extra chance to win, existing entrants can also like mynew Cooksister Facebook page: a second book winner will be drawn at random from people who have liked the page between now and 23 September. Please leave me a comment here once you have liked the page so that I can keep track of entries.
I can’t wait to see what you have been serving up this summer!